Working in Destination Board (Tickets) Mode
Select the SLA-M Tickets mode (1) to present a more traditional Zendesk style view of all tickets that have one of more outstanding events waiting for action.
- As with standard Zendesk views the information is presented in rows with each row representing a ticket (2)
- By default the list of tickets is ordered based the next SLA breach date/time (3)
- As with standard Zendesk views the rows can be re-sorted by selecting the column heading for any of the configurable ticket fields (4)
- Select or de-select any or all of the associated SLA events to include them as columns within the table (5) and select a column header (6) to sort based on the due date/time for the associated event
- Use the filters (7) to dynamically narrow down the results to identify those tickets that are of most importance, i.e. only those assigned to me as an agent
The display automatically updates every minute, and can be refreshed on-demand (see Refreshing Information in the SLA-M Dashboard).
In this way it is possible for an agent to quickly identify which tickets to work on next, what type of events or tasks must be performed and by when and thus effectively plan based on the outstanding workload.